Crescan – Terms of Service
Crescan Digital Solutions (“Crescan”, “We” or “Us”) provides website and web application development services (the “Services”) which You (the “Customer”, “You”, or “Your”) use. If You use it, please use it responsibly.
For paid maintenance accounts, you’ll be charged on an annual basis. You can cancel anytime, but there are no refunds unless otherwise agreed.
You own the content that you provide to Crescan. We simply bring it together and use it for provision of our services to you.
The Crescan Terms of Service (“TOS”), Services (as defined herein), and our prices can change at any time. We’ll advise you 30 days in advance of any price changes. We’ll try to advise you about major changes to TOS, but we make no guarantees. The most updated version of TOS is available online at https://www.crescan.com/terms.
That’s the basic idea, but you must read through the entire below and agree with all the details before you use any of our services (whether or not You have created an account).
Your Agreement with Crescan
In order to use the Service, You must first agree to the Terms. Your use of the Service is deemed as automatic and irrevocable acceptance of all of the Terms from that point onwards.
Crescan may make changes to the Terms at any time and from time to time in its discretion. You may only reject the changes by cancelling Your use of Services; no partial acceptance or rejection is permitted. You understand and agree that if You use the Service after the date on which the Terms have changed Your use will automatically be deemed as acceptance of the updated Terms, found on https://www.crescan.com/terms, and as may be changed there from time to time.
If you have any question about the Terms, please contact us at [email protected]
- You may not use the Service if You are a person barred from receiving the Service under the laws of Canada or any other countries, including, without limitation, the country in which You are resident, or from which You access or use the Service.
- You may not use the Service unless you are over the age of 18.
- You must be a human; account created by automated methods are not permitted.
Use of the Service
- You must provide accurate and complete registration information any time You register to access or use the Service.
- You are solely responsible for the security of Your passwords and for any access or use of Your account.
- Your access or use of the Service must strictly comply with all applicable laws, regulations and ordinances (collectively, “Laws”).
- You will not engage in or permit any act or omission that interferes with or disrupts the Service in any respect.
- Crescan reserves the right to enforce quotas and usage limits (to any resources, including the API) at its sole discretion, without notice, and which may result in Crescan disabling or suspending Your access or use of the Service permanently or for any amount of time.
- You may not allow multiple people to use the same account or otherwise access or use the Service in a manner intended to avoid incurring fees.
Service Policies and Privacy
Fees for the Use of Service:
Unless otherwise agreed to in writing:
- For all purchased resources and services, we will invoice you annually in advance.
- Payments are non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and You shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- You acknowledge and agree that any related billing and payment information that You provide to Crescan may be shared by Crescan with companies who work on Crescan’s behalf, such as payment processors and/or credit agencies, solely for the purposes of checking credit, effecting payment to Crescan and servicing Your account.
- Crescan may change its fees and payment policies for the Service by notifying You at least ten (10) days before the beginning of the billing cycle in which such change will take effect.
Cancellation and Termination:
- You must cancel Your account with no less than 60 days’ advance notice via email request sent to [email protected]
- You will not receive any refunds if You don’t use the resources, limit or discontinue use of the Service, or cancel Your account.
- You agree that Crescan, in its sole discretion and for any or no reason, may terminate or suspend Your account. You agree that any termination of Your access to the Service may be without prior notice, and You agree that Crescan will not be liable to You or any third party for such termination.
Ideas and Feedback:
You may choose to, or we may invite You to, submit comments or ideas about the Service, including but not limited to ideas about improving the Service or our products (“Ideas”). By submitting any Idea, You agree that Your disclosure is unsolicited and without restriction and will not place Crescan under any fiduciary or other obligation, and that We are free to use the Idea without any compensation to You, and/or to disclose or transfer the Idea on a non- confidential basis or otherwise to anyone in our discretion.
Modification of the Service:
- You acknowledge and agree that the Service may change or be modified from time to time without prior notice to You.
- Changes include, without limitation, changes to fee and payment policies, security patches, added or removed functionality, and other upgrades, enhancements or restrictions.
- Crescan shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
The Service may include hyperlinks to other web sites or content or resources or email content. You acknowledge and agree that Crescan is not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such web sites or resources.
License from Crescan and Restriction:
All of the content available on or through the Service, including without limitation, text, photographs, graphics, logos, trade/service marks, and/or audiovisual content, is owned and/or licensed or otherwise controlled by Crescan, or other licensors or Service users and is protected, as applicable, by copyright, trademark, trade dress, patent, and trade secret laws, other proprietary rights, and international treaties. You acknowledge that the Service and any underlying technology or software used in connection with the Service contain our proprietary information.